Bazzaz has developed an in-line unit that precisely controls fuel delivery to optimize engine performance. It is a plug and play unit that piggy-backs onto the stock ECU. Each unit comes with an application specific harness that utilizes OEM connectors for simple installation, and comes pre-programmed for either the stock exhaust or a slip-on. The Z-Fi also features a USB interface with easy to use software, allowing tuning modifications by the end user that can be done at the bike or at a PC being that the system can be powered using the USB connection. The Z-Fi is the first piggyback system on the market that can run up to 8 injectors independently. Bazzaz uses the latest in semi conductor technology creating a control unit that runs on less power, is more efficient, and process faster to make your bike perform better. This all translates into ease of tuning, and significantly better throttle response and performance. The Z-Fi can be tuned to perfection using the Z-AFM self mapping module. NOTE: Not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles, race use only in California.
- Supplied with application specific harness for easy Plug and Play installation - no cutting into OEM wires
- Pre-programmed with 2 maps, one for stock and one for a slip-on exhaust
- Comes with easy to use software and USB cable making tuning a snap
- TPS Calibration, to account for slight variations between bikes
- Self mapping capability with purchase of optional Z-AFM Kit
- Optional handlebar mounted MAP switch available separately (WPS # 277-A868)